IIC is hiring a Clinic Operations Manager. To apply, please email [email protected] and include the subject line: Clinic Operations Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage registration training and mentoring for all staff, contractors, interns, and volunteers.
- Assist in coordinating appropriate staffing for clinics.
- Manage clinic email, phone tree system, and text messaging system.
- Manage appointment reminders
- Lead recruitment of regional registration and interpreting staff.
- Manage medical liability insurance and vehicle insurance contracts.
- Manage short-term and long-term disability insurance contracts.
- Oversee translation of all clinic materials
- Oversee contracts with clinic-related vendors (Roosted, Message Desk, Talk Route, etc.)
- Assist in outreach to potential community and clinic partners
- Prepare and present clinic program at professional conferences and to community partners.
- Share content from clinics with the social media manager
- Assist the Executive Director with clinic financial reports
- Coordinate with the Executive Director on cost analysis of clinic costs
- Process timesheets and oversee pay submission for contract employees
- Collaborate with the Human Resources Coordinator on collecting needed contract paperwork, validating professional licenses, background checks, etc.
- Coordinate provider training opportunities
- Oversee training of clinic interns each semester and collaborate with the Program Operations Manager on evaluations and interview process
Qualifications and Skills
- Passion to serve in the community and promote vaccines of all ages to all people
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
- Cross-cultural knowledge
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing, and active listening
- Impressive strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment and able to adapt to changes
Travel within the state is required. Mileage will be reimbursed.
Travel to out of state conferences approximately once or twice a year