IIC is hiring a full-time nurse. To apply, please email [email protected] and include the subject line: Central Indiana Nurse.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee all clinical operations in Central Indiana and for all other clinics assigned.
- This person is the primary contact for any issues pertaining to their clinics.
- Communicate and coordinate with community partners to organize and oversee immunization clinics in several types of settings, including, but not limited to, schools, businesses, and churches.
- Ensure that the necessary staffing, supplies, and vaccines are procured for and transported to each clinic.
- Ensure all infant, childhood, and adult vaccines are offered and administered per the American Academy of Immunization Practices (ACIP), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Indiana Department of Health (IDOH) guidelines.